No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

- Barbara de Angelis

About Me

Friday, July 2, 2010

New Found Love
















Mom always used to say, you have to weed through the garden in order to find the flowers. A little piece of me thinks that my gardening days are over---I'm hoping!! We`ve been friends for a year or so, and when I was single, we met up again at a friends wedding and have never laughed or had so much fun with the opposite sex in our entire lifes, then thought it would be cool if we started hangin out together. The best days of our lives are spent having fun, being with family and friends, making memories, falling in love, and building relationships with eachother. The last few months have been some of the best months of my life and the future can only get better!

P.S- His name is Mark :)

No comments: